|Home||The National Association of
College Wind and Percussion Instructors is a forum for communication
within the profession of applied music on the college campus. The
Association is composed of university, college, and conservatory teachers
and is dedicated to:
1) Encouraging and developing more effective teaching of wind and percussion instruments on the college level.
2) Providing the efficient interchange of information, ideas, and materials among the members.
3) Encouraging the publication, recording, composition, and distribution of good music for wind and percussion instruments.
4) Fostering the development and manufacture of the best in wind and percussion instruments.
5) Coordinating the activities of the membership with other groups having common interests.
6) Encouraging the performance of solo and chamber music in which wind or percussion instruments have significant roles.
NACWPI thanks the College Music
Society for hosting this site.
The views and opinions expressed on this site are not necessarily those of the College Music Society.
This site is maintained and coordinated by Robert Conger.